Off-site modular construction is the wave of the future, delivering schedule acceleration, budget certainty, least site impact, superior quality, and the greenest way to build.
For our Project Designers, this means the opportunity for growth in an expanding market with long-term job security. It also means performing on the leading-edge of the construction industry, collaborating with forward-thinking owners and partners, pioneering new approaches, and pushing the industry forward.
You’ll work with a team that has won dozens of industry awards over 4 decades, including multiple Best of Show awards and the industry’s most prestigious honor—the Judges Choice Award—at the 2022 World of Modular Annual Convention & Tradeshow.
Great benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), and paid vacation and holidays.
Duties & Responsibilities / Requirements
Project Designer is responsible for concepting, creating, coordinating, collaborating, assisting, controlling, revising, executing, and completing code-compliant architectural and/or construction drawings, whether modifying conventional designs for off-site modular construction or developing or co-developing original designs for off-site modular construction.
Use REVIT and other Building Information Modeling (BIM) software/platforms
Apply MODLOGIQ’s method of off-site modular construction to research, formulate, layout, design, develop and maintain accurate and precise code compliant architectural and/or structural steel construction drawings and/or details for orders of the Companies structures and/or provide sales type drawings using a quick responsive team approach to sales, project management and customer’s needs
Collaborate with design, engineering, developer, owner, contractor, construction manager, regulatory, and/or other partner teams on individual and/or multiple projects
Adhere to schedules while executing multiple projects simultaneously
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, CERTIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Expertise in REVIT and the latest techniques of Building Information Modeling (BIM)
Use math to solve problems pertaining to construction details, heights, lengths, widths, clearances and construction functions
Read, comprehend, interpret, analyze and/or apply blueprints and sketches, project schedules, technical specifications, and/or technical manuals, proposals, contracts, purchase orders, financial statements, etc.
PC proficiency in a Windows environment, experience with SmartSheets and Salesforce a plus
Valid driver’s license and able to travel to destinations within the USA and abroad
Proficient in reading, speaking, and understanding verbal and written English. Second language is a plus
Standard hours are between 7AM and 3:30 PM, Mon-Fri
MODLOGIQ is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE) and a Drug-Free Workplace
MODLOGIQ has been certified as a Great Place to Work® two years in a row! As a leader in off-site construction of modular buildings, we have experienced unprecedented growth and are looking for great people to help us continue to build the best workplace possible. Our unique SMART OFF-SITE CONSTRUCTION method is unique in the industry.
• We construct more sustainably, helping build a greener world with less waste and fewer greenhouse gasses
• We work more safely, thanks to our core values of Health and Safety and an environmentally-controlled workplace, which has led to a leading safety record demonstrated by the lowest possible EMR rating (Experience Modification Rate)
• We have more fun, enjoying holiday parties, company celebrations, friendly but fierce cornhole competitions, and more
• We give more generously, supporting Operation Triage, a unique organization that provides emergency advocacy and financial relief to disabled veterans, first responders, and active-duty service members based on greatest need.
• We reward more fully, with leading pay and benefits, weekly & monthly Core Award winners, and our annual Mike Burkhardt award.
• We work at the leading edge of innovation, partnering with globally-recognized firms like CBRE, Whiting-Turner and others to develop, build, and deliver game-changing projects.
The result? Dozens of industry awards and 40+ years of innovation and success. Please come join us!