The Project Coordinator is the assistant to the Project Management Team for coordination and completion of various assigned activities. Under general direction of a Project Manager and/or Operations Manager, is responsible for the coordination, control, completion and execution of a particular project or projects, limited in size, scope and dollar threshold; coordinates various activities and documentation of assigned projects; interacts with plant management and/or sub-trades.
Duties & Responsibilities / Requirements
Adhere to all company policies, processes, procedures, rules and regulations at all times.
Analyze the Scope of Work sheets for each project to protect the company’s interests.
Be a leader in safety, quality, improvement, and efficiency for Operations
Be responsible for preparing and reporting data to the Operations Manager for month end financials
Become well versed in the construction capabilities of the company
Collaborate with Sales to obtain pertinent data about projects
Conduct an analytical review of plans and specifications against sub-trade quotes and exclusions, and/or plant labor skills and capabilities.
Deliver quality projects to customers that are completed on time and on budget, at minimum
Develop, monitor and maintain all business relationships with outside firms and personnel in an effort to maintain relations for future work
Ensure order hand-off, follow-up and/or project meetings happen as necessary
Generate concise and accurate takeoffs for material acquisition; generate appropriate purchase orders and contracts.
Interact with sub-trades to maintain open lines of communication for best price and compliance to spec
Interface with Sales/Estimating as needed to assure “build-ability” to questionable specs or design details.
Maintain a positive attitude with clients and staff
Monitor production output to keep projects within estimated budget and schedule
Monitor sub-trades and/or plant construction activities against project schedules.
Order materials for Just-In-Time delivery based on production schedules. Follow up to assure prompt and complete delivery of services and materials
Performs special projects and other duties as assigned Produces and processes change orders through all applicable departments (sales, accounting, contracting)
Produces, assembles, collates, and maintains project data, correspondences and records Stop any work conducted in an unsafe manner
MODLOGIQ has been certified as a Great Place to Work® two years in a row! As a leader in off-site construction of modular buildings, we have experienced unprecedented growth and are looking for great people to help us continue to build the best workplace possible. Our unique SMART OFF-SITE CONSTRUCTION method is unique in the industry.
• We construct more sustainably, helping build a greener world with less waste and fewer greenhouse gasses
• We work more safely, thanks to our core values of Health and Safety and an environmentally-controlled workplace, which has led to a leading safety record demonstrated by the lowest possible EMR rating (Experience Modification Rate)
• We have more fun, enjoying holiday parties, company celebrations, friendly but fierce cornhole competitions, and more
• We give more generously, supporting Operation Triage, a unique organization that provides emergency advocacy and financial relief to disabled veterans, first responders, and active-duty service members based on greatest need.
• We reward more fully, with leading pay and benefits, weekly & monthly Core Award winners, and our annual Mike Burkhardt award.
• We work at the leading edge of innovation, partnering with globally-recognized firms like CBRE, Whiting-Turner and others to develop, build, and deliver game-changing projects.
The result? Dozens of industry awards and 40+ years of innovation and success. Please come join us!