Off-site modular construction is the wave of the future, delivering schedule acceleration, budget certainty, least site impact, superior quality, and the greenest way to build.
For our Construction Carpenters, this means working daylight hours on projects that are 85% completed at our environmentally-controlled plant—away from the cold, rain, heat, dirt, dust, noise, and safety hazards of construction job sites. It also means far less travel/time away from home.
You’ll work with a team that has won dozens of industry awards over 4 decades, including multiple Best of Show awards and the industry’s most prestigious honor—the Judges Choice Award—at the 2022 World of Modular Annual Convention & Tradeshow.
Great benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), and paid vacation and holidays.
Duties & Responsibilities / Requirements
Construction Carpenter is responsible for building, installing, erecting, dismantling and/or repairing structures, fixtures, cabinetry, and other items using different types of materials including wood and steel, utilizing proper tools, equipment and materials for the various tasks required for all phases of construction.
Install metal studs, drywall, suspended ceilings, hollow metal doors and hardware
Install aluminum window frames and glazing
Complete finished carpentry with high attention to detail
Read blueprints, project schedules, and Statements of Work
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, CERTIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum 2 to 5 years of work experience as a Construction Carpenter
Knowledge of construction materials, tools, and equipment
High School diploma or GED
Work outside or inside, in all seasons, in a range of temperatures
Valid driver’s license and able to travel to destinations within the USA
Standard hours are between 7AM and 3:30 PM, Mon-Fri
MODLOGIQ is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE) and a Drug-Free Workplace
MODLOGIQ has been certified as a Great Place to Work® two years in a row! As a leader in off-site construction of modular buildings, we have experienced unprecedented growth and are looking for great people to help us continue to build the best workplace possible. Our unique SMART OFF-SITE CONSTRUCTION method is unique in the industry.
• We construct more sustainably, helping build a greener world with less waste and fewer greenhouse gasses
• We work more safely, thanks to our core values of Health and Safety and an environmentally-controlled workplace, which has led to a leading safety record demonstrated by the lowest possible EMR rating (Experience Modification Rate)
• We have more fun, enjoying holiday parties, company celebrations, friendly but fierce cornhole competitions, and more
• We give more generously, supporting Operation Triage, a unique organization that provides emergency advocacy and financial relief to disabled veterans, first responders, and active-duty service members based on greatest need.
• We reward more fully, with leading pay and benefits, weekly & monthly Core Award winners, and our annual Mike Burkhardt award.
• We work at the leading edge of innovation, partnering with globally-recognized firms like CBRE, Whiting-Turner and others to develop, build, and deliver game-changing projects.
The result? Dozens of industry awards and 40+ years of innovation and success. Please come join us!